Semilac Base 7ml
Semilac Base 7 ml for UV gel nail polishes.
This protective and transparent Semilac Base UV gel base coat is the most simple base coat in our portfolio. Its high quality guarantees durability and safety. Its texture is thin but not runny, so it makes a manicure easy both for experienced enthusiasts of UV gel nail polishes and for those who have just started their adventure with this method. This base coat creates the perfect foundation for a smooth and shiny manicure, without looking artificial.
This base coat was tested by a dermatologist.
CHARACTER: Simple, effective, efficient
TARGET GROUP: All women who want to achieve a natural effect quickly
SPECIALISATION: Protection and improvement of nail polish adhesion to the natural nail plate
Also available in a larger capacity of 11mlExpand
Application of Semilac Base is easy and pleasant - it won't be a problem even for people who are just beginning their adventure with nail styling. To start with, we prepare the nail plate and degrease it with Semilac Nail Cleaner. Apply Semilac Base and cure under the lamp (curing time depends on the power of the lamp). Then we put a thin layer of any Semilac hybrid polish and we cure it in the lamp. Again apply a layer of any colour polish from Semilac offer (each time remembering to protect the free edge) and cuture it in the lamp. Secure the top coat with any Semilac top coat and cure under the lamp. Styling is ready.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish combines the attributes of a UV gel and a nail polish. Advanced manufacturing technology of the SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish and specially selected and prepared pigments give it the ultimate, highest quality among all hybrid products.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet