In the interest of the security of your personal data and to ensure full transparency in the processing of this data, according to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04.05.2016), we inform you of the:
1) The controller of the personal data is: Nesperta Europe sp. z o.o., ul. Obornicka 7, 62-002 Jelonek, Polen
2) Privacy Contact - email@example.com,
3) Data Source:
We may have already received certain personal data from you when you placed your order to purchase our products on our website without prior registration or with your consent to receive commercial information, including our newsletter. We receive further personal data from you when you register a customer account for our online shop.
4) Scope of processing of personal data:
Nesperta Europe sp. z o.o. processes personal data to the extent specified in the account registration, order complaint, contact and newsletter subscription forms. In particular, first and last name, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number are collected and processed.
5) Purposes and legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- to create a customer account (Article 6 (1) point a) of the GDPR) and to conclude and perform a contract, including claims handling (Article 6 (1) point a) and b) of the GDPR). The Controller processes the following data for this purpose: name or company, e-mail address, telephone number, address of residence or registered office, delivery address, if different from the address of residence or registered office, TAX ID number, IP address, cookies, order number and bank account number. The data are processed for the period necessary for the perform, expire or terminate of the contract or claim.
- to provide marketing services for own products (Article 6 (1) point f) of the GDPR), including: customer satisfaction and opinion surveys, displaying to the Buyer marketing content not adapted to his preferences (contextual advertising), displaying marketing content to the Buyer in accordance with his interests (behavioral advertising), sending e-mail notifications about interesting offers or content containing commercial information, conducting other activities in connection with direct marketing of goods and services, and sending commercial information by e-mail, SMS, MMS, phone and other advertising and telemarketing activities, including the provision of a newsletter service with the consent of the person concerned (Article 6 (1) point a) of the GDPR). For this purpose, the Controller processes the following data: name, e-mail address, telephone number, until an objection is raised or in the case of a newsletter until the consent is withdrawn.
- in order to handle messages via the contact form (Article 6 (1) point a) of the GDPR), the Controller processes the following data: name, e-mail address, telephone number for the period necessary to carry out the answers and tasks related to the functioning of the online store or until the consent is withdrawn.
- for analytical and statistical purposes for the improve the services and for security, including information technology and the prevention and fight against fraud attempts (Article 6 (1) point f) of the GDPR), the Controller processes the following data: IP address or other identifiers and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies. This data will be processed for the period necessary to carry out tasks related to the functioning of the online store or to clarify incidents.
- in order to comply with the obligations imposed on the entrepreneur by the relevant provisions (Article 6 (1) point a) and c) of the GDPR). The Controller processes the following data: name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, address of residence or registered office, delivery address, if different from the private address or business address and tax identification number, order number and bank account number. The data will be processed for the period indicated by law.
6) Consequences of not providing personal data:
Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary in order to be able to use our offer.
7) Duration of data storage: 8) Recipients: Personal data provided by you:
The processing time of the personal data you provide depends on the above purposes or the legal requirements. Consent to the processing of data that goes beyond the legal requirements can be revoked at any time. For this purpose, the appropriate request should be sent to us: Nesperta Europe sp. z o.o., ul. Obornicka 7, 62-002 Jelonek, Poland; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data may be transferred to companies to whom we commission the provision of services that require data processing, e.g. B. trusted IT providers (hosting, IT support), postal operators for shipping ordered products, providers of records archiving and destruction services and companies that help us with marketing. These entities process personal data on the basis of a written contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions. Personal data can also be transmitted to authorized authorities in legally specified cases.
You have the right to access your data, request their correction, restrict processing, have the data transferred to another person responsible, object and revoke consent and complain to the competent supervisory authority if you believe are that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR. In Poland, this is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, whose contact details can be found at the following link: https://uodo.gov.pl/en/484. You can exercise the above rights by contacting us in writing at the address given in point 1 or 2.
10) Details about the processing of personal data can be found in the: https://semilac.pl/en/shop/privacy-policy