I. General Provisions
- The company Nesperta sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Luboń, ul. Rejtana 12A, 62-030 Luboń, entered into the Commercial Register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000463701, having taxpayer’s identification number NIP: PL7792413878; and statistical number REGON: 302436962; with the share capital of PLN 100,000.00, hereinafter referred to as the “Owner" or the “Administrator”, is the owner of the shop available at "www.semilac.pl" (the “Shop” or the “Service”), and the Administrator of data collected from users of the Stop (including the Buyers) using the services available in the Shop (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
- The Owner represents that:
- it complies with the existing legal provisions on the protection of personal data;
- it takes measures to protect the data of visitors to the Shop from the technical point of view, in particular, the data are stored in properly secured information storage centres of information, and the Owner makes every effort to ensure that the equipment used in the process meets all current requirements applicable to equipment used to store data;
- it does not make available, sell or otherwise transfer the data of visitors to the Shop to unauthorized parties, and in the event of any irregularities or threats from third parties, it makes every effort to protect the data and prevent their transfer to unauthorised parties.
- The users use the services of the Shop and provide their personal data on a voluntary basis.
- The data are collected for the purpose of ensuring proper operations of the Shop.
II. Personal Data Protection Rules
- The Owner is the administrator of User’s personal data (provided e.g. when registering in the Shop or when placing an Order).
- Each User can exercise the rights under relevant legal provisions on data protection, i.a. the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), in particular, the right to access their own personal data, the right to request the data to be corrected or removed, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability and the right to object in cases specified in the legal provisions.
- The User provides their personal data at registration in the Service or when amending the User’s existing data, or when placing an Order.
- Personal data provided during registration can be amended by editing the data available for the account. Each User can also modify or delete their data by sending an appropriate request to the Administrator to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
III. Sending Information to the Users
- The Administrator is authorised to send to the Users messages relating to the services of the Shop. The scope of messages sent will include, in particular, information relating to functioning of the Shop and technical information related to the functioning of the Shop’s website.
- When the User has consented to this, the Administrator is authorised to send commercial information to the User. Commercial information may include information related to commercial activities of the Administrator and its partners. Sending commercial information to the User requires the User’s consent, pursuant to Article 10 of the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Dz.U.2018.650, as amended).
- Subject to the User’s prior consent, the Administrator is authorized to process the Users’ data, including, in particular, the e-mail addresses provided by the User, for the purpose of marketing the Administrator’s products and services. The User can request that the processing of their personal data for this purpose be stopped (objection) by sending a relevant request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject to the User’s prior consent, the User’s personal information can be processed for the purpose of marketing the Administrator’s partners’ products and services. The User can request that the processing of their personal data for this purpose be stopped (objection) by sending a relevant request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Service may use “cookie” files (thereinafter as “cookies”). Cookies identify the browser of the User and enhance functioning of the Service. They are also aimed to improve the match of the content of the advertisements to the expectations and interests of the User, to collect anonimous, aggregated statistics which allow the Owner to understand how the users use the Service, and help to improve its functioning and content. Cookies do not contain personal data.
- The Service does not collect automatically any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular, text files, that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website that generated them, the time for which they are stored in a terminal device, and a unique number.
- The Owner is the entity placing the cookie files in the User’s terminal device and accessing them, with the reservation of the following provisions of this point.
- Cookie files are used to:
- adapt the content of the websites of the Service to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files enable recognition of the device of the Service User and a proper display of the website tailored to the User’s individual needs;
- produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, pages, which allows for improving their structure and content;
- maintain a Service Users session (after logging in), so the User does not have to re-enter the login and the password at each sub-page of the Service.
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
- essential cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Service;
- cookie files used to ensure safety, e.g. those used to detect fraud in the field of authentication in the Service;
- performance cookie files, enabling collection of information about the manner of using the websites of the Service;
- functional cookies, allowing for “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g., as regards the language selected or the region of the User, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- advertisement cookies, allowing for delivering to the Users advertising content tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the websites (the browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the User’s terminal device. The Service Users can change the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration, or to inform about each event when cookies are placed in the Service User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed in the User’s terminal device can be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Service.
- We also use the application Mouseflow collecting anonymous information regarding the behaviour on our websites. From monitoring of this data you can resign here.
- Our website is linked by codes of Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Doubleclick, which are used to create remarketing lists to match personalized ads on the Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram. Based on cookies and remarketing tags, we can display ads to Users who have already visited the shop www.semilac.pl. We can also use the data to direct ads to Users who are similar to those who visited the Shop www.semilac.pl. Each visitor to our Service has the option to opt out of tracking via Google in the ad settings, similarly via Facebook in Advertisement on Facebook. The User can also opt out of most third party cookie files on the Network Advertising Initiative.
- More information about Cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
V. Contact details
- Each User can contact the Administrator directly via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone number indicated in the Online Shop Rules.
- The Administrator informs that it stores its correspondence with the Users in order to improve the quality of the Shop’s operations, to ensure functioning of the complaint procedures, and for statistical purposes, and in order to respond to the Users’ inquiries as quickly and as fully as possible.
- The Administrator represents that the addresses and the data collected in the framework of communication with the Users described in point 1 above will not be used to communicate with the Users for any purpose other than processing and implementation of a given request. Any communication on other issues requires the User’s approval.
VI. Final Provisions
- changes in current law, in particular in the field of personal data protection, telecommunications law, electronic services and consumer right regulations, affecting the rights and obligations of the Owner or the User,
- development of functionalities or services of the Shop resulting from the progress of the Internet technology;
- change of the Shop Owner’s data.