T22 Semilac Flower Flakes UV Gel Polish Top Coat 7 ml
Our Flower Flakes top coat is a simple way to add some variation to your favourite manicure. We have combined our trusted No Wipe formula with shimmering, tiny flakes in a beautiful combination of lilac-pink and fine emerald-silver. Depending on the light angle and intensity, your nails will shine with the depth of the holo effect. It looks beautiful with all nude and pastel shades. This top coat has no dispersion layer, so it does not require wiping with Nail Cleaner. Its consistency is similar to the Semilac No Wipe top coat. Shake the product before every use.
- A simple and quick way to decorate manicures in your favourite colour
- Shiny flakes in the fine combination of lilac-pink and emerald-silver
- Shine with a holo effect
- No dispersion layer – does not require wiping.
COVERAGE: Clear – shiny top coat
EFFECT: Lilac-pink and emerald-silver flakes
DOUBLE CURING TIME: NoExpand
Mix the product before use by rolling it in your hands (do not shake). Apply the top coat over a cured layer of any colour and then cure it under the lamp. To achieve a more intense shiny effect, apply another layer of the top coat. Before removing the manicure, mattify the top coat using a nail file or a polishing block.Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet