T20 Top Coat for UV gel nail polishes No Wipe Black Sprinkles 7 ml
Semilac No Wipe Black Sprinkles top coat –a simple method for a spectacular makeover of your favourite manicure with the effect of sprinkles on your nails. The transparent top coat has been enriched with tiny, black particles that will easily give a fresh take on any styling. Sprinkle your nails with the rich sparkle of submerged particles, creating an extraordinary effect of black sprinkles on your favourite colour. No Wipe Sprinkles top coat does not have a dispersion layer. It is of a similar consistency to Semilac No Wipe top coat. Shake the product before every use.
- The effect of black sprinkles on your nails.
- Simple method for a homemade makeover of your favourite manicure in the great colours of Semilac UV gel nail polishes!
- Extreme durability and shine.
- No dispersion layer – does not require wiping.
COVERAGE: Clear – shiny top coat
EFFECT: Black particle
DOUBLE CURING TIME: NoExpand
Mix the product before use by rolling it in your hands (do not shake). Apply the top coat over a cured layer of any colour and then cure it under the lamp. To achieve a more intense shiny effect, apply another layer of the top coat. Before removing the manicure, mattify the top coat using a nail file or a polishing block.Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet