1. Web server does not automatically collect any data, apart from data from cookie files.
2. Cookie files are data, especially text files, stored in the User's web browser and are used for websites. Cookies normally contain names of the websites they come from, storage time in the web browser and a unique number.
3. The subject storing cookies in the user's web browser and obtaining access to them is service operator – Nesperta sp. z o.o. ul. Tadeusza Rejtana 12 A, 62-030 Luboń, NIP: 7792413878.
4. Cookies are used for:
a) adjusting website content to Users' preferences and optimization of website use; especially files that allow recognition of User's web browser and adequately display the webpage adjusted to their needs;
b) creating statistics, which allow to understand how Users use the websites, which allows to improve their layout and content;
c) maintaining User's session (when logged in), thanks to which the User does not need to log in to every sub page separately;
5. Web server uses two basic types of cookie files: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User's web browser until they log out, leave webpage or close the programme (search engine). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's web browser for a time specified in cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. Web server uses the following types of cookie files:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling use of services available on web server, e.g. authentication cookie files used to authenticate services that require authentication on the service;
b) secure cookie files used for security, e.g. used for discovering web server authentication abuse;
c) "efficiency" cookie files, enabling gathering information about the way server web pages are used;
d) "functional" cookie files, enabling "remembering" some of the User's chosen settings and interface personalisation, e.g. chosen language or region that the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e) "commercial" cookie files, enabling providing Users with commercial content tailored to their interests;
7. In many cases, the application used for searching internet web pages (search engine) allows storing cookie files by default. Service Users can change cookie file settings at any time. Those settings can specifically be changed to block automatic cookie file service through search engine settings, or notify every time they are stored in User's web browser. More detailed information about the options and way cookie files are used are available in the programme settings (of the search engine).
9. Cookie files stored in User's web browser can also be used by commercial partners.
10. More information on cookie files can be found on http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl