Semilac UV LED Lamp Diamond Collection 24W/48
The Rectangular UV LED lamp with subtle pearl finish cures all Semilac hybrids, acrylics, gels and other products that require UV/LED light curing. The large digital display makes everything easier by showing the remaining curing time, while the Low Heat Mode gradually increases the power of the lamp to minimise any discomfort during curing. The lamp works well in any beauty salon for both manicure and pedicure treatments, as well as being an ideal purchase for anyone starting out on their hybrid manicure adventure.
- 4 curing modes with aesthetically pleasing diamond-shaped buttons:
- 10 seconds and 24W/48 mode
- 30 seconds
- 60 seconds
- 90 seconds (Low Heat Mode)
- Low Heat Mode - the lamp gradually increases its power, minimising the risk of any burning sensation or wrinkled nail polish.
- Dual led technology, which combines two types of light (365 nm + 405 nm), so that the lamp can reliably, quickly and evenly cure all products.
- Double power mode – 23W and 48 modes allows you to increase the light output independently.
- Digital display – a large, electronic display that indicates the time remaining until the end of curing. In the H90 mode the active time counter is displayed.
- Motion sensor – the lamp automatically activates when a hand is inserted.
- The Rectangular shape and size allow you to put your whole hand under the lamp, while the detachable bottom makes it easy to clean and ideal for pedicures.
- Very quiet operation.
- 36 LEDs. High efficiency: 50,000 hours.No need to replace bulbs.
- 24-month warranty.
- Weight: 0.59 kg
- UV wavelength: 365 nm + 405 nm
- Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 85 mm
- Input voltage: 200-240 VAC/ 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 24 VDC / 1.0A
- Power: 30W max
- Semilac UV LED lamp (x1)
- Semilac UV LED lamp power adapter (x1)
- Manual (x1)
The lamp power indicator shows the total rated power of the UV emitting LED diodes.
- Connect the unit to the original power supply unit. Connection order: plug the power supply into the lamp, then connect the power supply to the power source.
- Default settings: 48, H30 Mode. After the unit shifts from standby, the user can select the time by pressing the H10s/H30s/H60s/H90s Low Heat Mode buttons.
- The H10s/H30s/H60s modes work with the motion sensor. When a hand is placed in the unit, the light switches on automatically and then switches off automatically when the hand is removed. In the H10s/H30s/H60s modes, the countdown time is displayed.
- H90s mode is the Low Heat mode. When this mode is activated, the power increases in a gradual manner to reduce any discomfort during the gel curing process. The display shows values from H1 to H90.
- Press the 24W/48 button and hold it for 1.5 seconds – the lamp power changes from 48 to 24W.
- The user can select the time with the L10s/L30s/L60s/L90s (Low Heat) buttons.
- The L10s/L30s/L60s mode works with the motion sensor. When a hand is placed in the unit, the light switches on automatically and then switches off automatically when the hand is removed. In the L10s/L30s/L60s modes, the countdown time is displayed.
- L90s mode is the Low Heat mode. When this mode is activated, the power increases in a gradual manner to reduce any discomfort during the gel curing process. The display shows from L1 to L90.Expand
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review