Semilac UV Gel Expert Natural White 5ml
Building gel, with a dense consistency and delicate white color. Intended for french lines forming.
The gel does not level after application.Expand
UV LED 6 W lamp – 4 x 45 sec Expand
Semilac Gels – a synonym of distinguished durability and construction possibilities. You want nail extensions in an impressive colour selection? Choose a proven product recommended by users around the world! Designed for long lasting coating of both acrylic and gel nails and to create the most unique nail art. Saturated, juicy, rich – the shades presented within the colourful nail gel collection by Semilac!
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Semilac® UV Gel Color are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Ingredients: Aliphatic Urethane Acrylate, Acrylic Resin, 2-Propenoic Acid, Reaction Products With Pentaerythritol, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, PEG-15 Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, CI 77891, Benzoyl Isopropanol, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Dimethicone Copolyol, p-Hydroxyanisole
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review