Semilac Top No Wipe 7ml
Top which do not need degreasing the dispersion layer after curing. It provides long-lasting and very high gloss effect like „wet nails”.Expand
UV LED 6 W lamp – 2 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec Expand
SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish combines the attributes of a UV gel and a nail polish. Advanced manufacturing technology of the SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish and specially selected and prepared pigments give it the ultimate, highest quality among all hybrid products.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Najwyższa jakość to nasz priorytet. Z tej przyczyny w Semilac przestrzegamy restrykcyjnych zasad na każdym z etapów naszej produkcji. Najlepszym potwierdzeniem są raporty bezpieczeństwa, testy dermatologiczne, dermatesty oraz certyfikaty. Wybierając Semilac sięgasz po produkty najwyższej jakości.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet