641 UV Hybrid Semilac Thermal Orange&Yellow 7ml
Semilac Thermal Orange&Yellow 641 – Semilac Thermal hybrid is a way for a colourful demonstration of your feelings! If so far you’ve had problems with this, now they’re gone! Semilac Thermal hybrid nail polish changes its colour under the influence of temperature – and also your emotions! This lets you have the nails “dressed” in changing colours! What about lively orange turning into cheerful yellow shade?!
You have 30
days on return
Semilac Thermal – when you feel like a bit of makeover!
Semilac Thermal smiles at you, tempting to play with it and your feelings! It is our newest offer which has already been very warmly received! Get a closer look at Semilac Thermal which lives your life and your feelings! Fall in love with its base shade and let it change with the temperature!
Semilac Thermal hybrid – novelty in your private collection!
Are you a fan of sophisticated styling and follow trends of the nail art world? You will not be indifferent to our new colours! Semilac Thermal is a series of 9 unique colours which change with temperature, guaranteeing unrepeatable manicure for autumn and winter months.
Do you think that all the greyness outside must be overcome by colourful styling? Well, then Semilac Thermal will quickly win your heart! The unique technology allows to change colour of the nails when the temperature changes – the nail polish is sensitive to cold and warmth! Just like you to the changing weather!
Thermal nail polish – when you expect more!
For many years Semilac offers the best quality products enabling to create a glamorous look for many weeks. The thermal nail polish will never make you bored! Their colour will change with the temperature! If you are hot, your nails will not be indifferent to this sensation!
UV LED 6 W lamp – 2 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24/48 W lamp – 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.