647 UV Hybrid Semilac Thermal Indigo&Lilac 7ml
Semilac Thermal Indigo&Lila 647 – Semilac Thermal hybrid is a transfer of the power of colour to the world of feelings! If you fancy to make your look more distinguishing in this sublime way, the Semilac Thermal hybrid nail polish will certainly catch your eye. What will you say about such an intense combination of colours as Indigo & Lilac? Semilac Thermal hybrid 647 provides just that magical trick!
You have 30
days on return
Semilac Thermal – and your life gets colourful!
Semilac Thermal hybrid is our next sophisticated proposal for autumn for those who love colourful life! Semilac Thermal is a revolution in the world of manicure, as it changes with temperature. From now on you can forget about the one-dimensional nail art!
Semilac Thermal – have a closer look!
The Semilac Thermal nail polish will help you create much more than just hybrid manicure! Semilac introduces new thermal nail polish in 9 unique colours. Use it to create your dream manicure and look how its colour will change with the temperature!
Semilac Thermal is an opportunity to create the manicure that lives up with feelings! When you get really hot, your nails will turn into stunning ombre! Thermal nail polish in 9 colours guarantees best possible reflection of your colorful visions!
Semilac Thermal hybrid – lasts longer!
Semilac Thermal hybrid is a way to create unusual manicure that will last on your nails for many weeks. It won’t disappear when it gets hot! And not only that – you will its second face. Thermal hybrid nail polish will change the colour and guarantee a sophisticated ombre look of your nails! Magic? No – it is the way the Semilac Thermal hybrid nail polish works!
UV LED 6 W lamp – 2 x 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24/48 W lamp – 30 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.