UV Nagellack Base Coat Semilac Smoother Base 7ml
Semilac Smoother Base 7 ml
This smoothing and transparent Semilac Smoother Base UV gel base coat is dedicated for thin and uneven nail plates. Its medium thick texture and elastic formula help fill in all defects and lines, creating an even foundation for a perfectly smooth manicure. This self-levelling base coat allows you to gently build up and shape flat nail plates.
This base coat was tested by a dermatologist.
CHARACTER: Smoothing and self-levelling
TARGET GROUP: People with uneven nail plates who want to have perfectly smooth nails
SPECIALISATION: It perfectly evens out the surface for a completely smooth manicure. Fills in defects, ridges and lines. It allows you to gently build up and shape flat nail plates.
Application of Semilac Smoother Base is easy and pleasant - it will not be a problem even for people who are just beginning their adventure with nail styling. First, we prepare the nail plate and degrease it with Semilac Nail Cleaner. Apply a layer of Semilac Smoother Base and cure under the lamp (curing time depends on the power of the lamp). Then apply a thin layer of any Semilac Colors Hybrids and cure it in the lamp. Again apply a layer of any colour hybrid from Semilac offer (each time remembering to protect the free edge) and cure it in the lamp. Secure the top coat with any Semilac top coat and cure under the lamp. Styling is ready!Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- 72% of women confirm that Semilac Smoother Base is much better than the one they used before and they would exchange their old base for the Smoother Base.
- 88% of women think that the base spreads evenly and self-levels, filling all the unevenness and leaving the nail plate perfectly smooth.
- 92% of women noticed that after the application of the base coat the nail plate is visibly smoother and gaps are filled.
- 76% of women noticed that the manicure lasts longer with this base coat than with the one they used before.
- 80% of women would buy the base coat in the future. 84% of women would recommend it to a friend.
- 96% of women think that the base coat harmonises with the nail plate, i.e. it does not absorb the air near the cuticles, does not come off at the free edge.
Source: Application and Use tests, 25 women, October 2020, Chemicos Consulting.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet