Semilac Pro White Electric Nail Drill
The Pro White electric nail drill from Semilac is a professional choice for the quick and safe removal of UV gel polish and UV gel and acrylic gel. This high-quality drill helps in easily preparing the cuticles and the nail plates as well as removing UV gel and acrylic gel manicures. The easy-grip handle, intuitive control and speed adjustment in one comfortable module are sure to make manicures easier. The speed can be adjusted using the knob or the pedal. The ability to combine modes (hand and foot) improves the efficiency. The High-class Pro White electric nail drill guarantees smooth speed adjustment up to 35 000 RPM and comfortable, quiet work without vibrations.
Main features of the electric nail drill:
- Power 65W
- Smooth speed adjustment up to 35 000 RPM
- The speed can be adjusted using the knob or the pedal.
- The ability to work in either hand or foot mode, a combination which improves efficiency.
- An easy grip for storing the drill handle.
- Vibration-free operation.
- Simple system for changing drill bits.
- Easy-grip, non-slip handle.
- Torque: 450 gcm = 4.5 Ncm
- Motor type: brush
- Handle weight: 0.2 kg
- Its fashionable, simple and eye-friendly design perfectly matches any beauty salon setting.
- Compact dimensions and stable in use, thanks to the non-slip handle.
The set includes:
- Control module
- Foot pedal
- Grip for drill handle
- Handle with a grip for drill bits
- Power cord
- Dimensions: 147.3x127.1x102.7 mm
- Rotational speed: 35,000 RPM
- Input voltage: 220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 30 VDC
- Power: 65 W (max)
Instructions on changing drill bits:
Turn the drill bit locking mechanism to the left, until the arrow lines up with the unlocked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’) and then place the Semilac drill bit in the head, so that the distance between the end of the handle and the beginning of the drill bit head is approx. 5-10 mm. This distance depends on the length of the drill bit shank and the individual techniques of the person using the drill. The drill bit should not protrude too much from the handle, as this may cause the handle to vibrate and make the drill loud. The drill bit should not be pushed fully into the head, as pressing it too strongly may damage the head mechanism. If, after placing the drill bit in the sleeve, resistance is felt (i.e. it is inserted all the way in), it should be pulled forward by a few millimetres. Once the drill bit is properly located, turn the locking mechanism of the drill bit to the right until the arrow lines up with the locked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’).
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review