260 Gel polish Semilac Platinum Light Gold 7ml
Semilac Platinum Light Gold 260 - a wealth of shared moments, lights illuminating the magnificent Christmas tree, laughter and joy when unwrapping gifts together ... All these beautiful pictures are reflected in the shimmering elegant golden speck that creates Semilac Platinum Light Gold 260. This classics of the genre flavored with the power of light which perfectly replaces the Christmas time!Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
Golden glitter nails - Glamor manicure!
Christmas is the climax of strong shining! If you're wondering what manicure is best for this special time, we suggest - put on brocade nails! Golden is a stylization maintained in the style of Glamor, which never goes out of fashion and is always appropriate! You can paint golden brocade nails for example Semilac Platinum Light Gold 260!
Golden brocade nails - an inseparable friend of an elegant woman!
Our idea for a manicure with a class that will highlight the unique festive atmosphere and give you a shine on a carnival night? We have a ready and proven solution for you! It's gold brocade nails that will make you the star of every exit. Regardless of which color you connect them with!
Grenade? Orange? Or maybe the sea color of hybrid varnish? Semilac recommends gold glitter nails combined with varnishes from the Margaret Legendary Six collection! Unless you want to move the madness of the carnival night to your nails - then you will need the wealth of gold particles contained in Semilac Platinum Light Gold 260!
Glitter nails? The tips in gold are it!
This season gives you permission to use the power of particles in an unconventional way. We recommend paying special attention to the new installment of the classic French manicure. Glitter nails? The ends in this form attract the eyes and add elegance to each stylization. Especially if you decide on gold brocade nails!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet