Semilac Mini Pen Electric Nail Drill
Semilac Mini Pen Electric Nail Drill is an easy choice for quick and safe removal of hybrid, gel and acrylic gel manicures. This high-quality and compact drill, intended for manicures, allows you to easily work on cuticles, prepare nail plates and remove UV gel polish, gel or acrylic manicures. Thanks to its compact size and low weight, you can perform manicures anywhere and anytime. Easy to charge via any USB port and intuitive to use, this tool helps you get the job done at your convenience, whether you’re at home in the salon or getting ready to go out with friends. Simply plug the Mini Pen electric nail drill into any USB power socket, switch on using the R/F button to indicate the direction of rotation, and use the rotary knob to smoothly adjust the speed. Despite its small size, this high-performance drill offers smooth speed adjustment up to 30,000 RPM and the comfort of quiet, vibration-free operation. The Mini Pen Electric Nail Drill is the perfect choice for those starting out with hybrid manicures.
Main characteristics of the electric nail drill:
- Easy solution for quick and safe removal of uv gel polish, uv gel and acrylic products.
- Ultra lightweight.
- Powerful and quiet vibration-free operation.
- Ideal for removal of manicures yourself.
- Digital rotational speed display.
- Unique magenta colour.
- Simple system for changing drill bits.
- Smooth speed adjustment up to 30,000 RPM.
- Compact dimensions.
- Charging via any USB socket.
- Length of the power cord is ~ 123 cm, for convenient work without restrictions.
- Torque: 140–200 gcm= 1.4–2 Ncm
- Motor type: brush.
The set includes:
- Handle with drill bit holder 1x
- USB cable with potentiometer 1x
- Operating instructions 1x
- Dimensions: 147 mm, Ø 23 mm
- Net weight: 0.15 kg
- Rotational speed: 30,000 RPM
- Input voltage: 220 VAC
- Output voltage: DC 5 V 2 A
- Power: 12 W (max)
Instructions for replacing the drill bit:
Turn the locking mechanism of the drill bit to the left until the arrow lines up with the unlocked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’) and then place the Semilac drill bit in the head so that the distance between the end of the handle and the beginning of the drill bit head is approx. 5–10 mm. This distance depends on the length of the shank on which the drill bit head is placed and the individual techniques of the user. After fitting the drill bit in the handle, it should not protrude too much as this may cause the handle to vibrate and make the drill loud in use. The drill bit should not reach the end of the head, as pressing on it too strongly may cause damage to the head mechanism. If, after fitting the drill bit in the sleeve, you can feel resistance (it is inserted all the way in), pull it back out by a few millimetres. After the fitting the drill bit correctly, turn the locking mechanism of the drill bit to the right until the arrow lines up with the locked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’).
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet