Semilac French Gel White 15g
Semilac French Builder Gel White is a chalky white builder gel which can be used to easily create a French look in combination with Semilac cover builder gels. It is a thick gel with minimal self-levelling, making the stylist’s work easier. It does not run off on the cuticles and is perfect for long nail styling.
We recommend the use of a primer before gel styling. Requires the use of Semilac Extend Base Gel and your favourite glossy top from the Semilac range.
- Extension: Yes.
- Consistency: Thick.
- Colour: Chalky white.
- Application: Building a French look.
- Build-up: No.
- Regrowth filling: No.
- Thickness: 5/5.
- It does not run off onto the cuticles, thanks to the minimal levelling speed.
- Indispensable in building up a French look.
- Comfortable to work with.
- Chalky white.
Apply Semilac French Gel White to a properly prepared nail plate. We recommend using a primer. Apply on top of the Semilac Extend Base Gel. Cure in a UV or UV LED lamp. If you do not apply a coloured UV gel nail polish after the builder gel, the styling after the product development can also be completed at this stage by applying a gloss product to the gel.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet