Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Pink 669
Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Pink 669 — a true leader of the Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect nail powder line. A modest powder which is virtually invisible when applied on a light hybrid Semilac nail polish. However, a tiny sun ray is enough to make it develop a clearly pink, highly feminine hue!Expand
Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Pink 669 powder
New powders for Semilac hybrid nails!
Semilac is constantly extending its offer of nail styling and care products to meet the expectations of its customers. Semilac hybrid nails are not everything as now you can make beautiful manicure with unique decorations! We present new powders for Semilac hybrid nails. To fall in love at first sight!
Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Pink 669 powder — let it bloom with pink!
Powders for Semilac hybrid nails is a way to make an appealing manicure being a perfect complement to your elaborate style! We present new powders for Semilac hybrid nails able to adapt to the circumstances! At work, they become formal, but when you leave... they glitter with light! And enchant with colour!
We know how important your professional looks are in your workplace. Some positions need traditional styling. This is why our nail powders do not disclose their properties when you are at work. But it is enough to leave your office and the first sun ray will change the colour on your nails!
UV powders — how to apply?
Do you already have nail powders? How to apply the product? It is very simple and comfortable. Just sprinkle your nail powder into the dispersion layer of a colourful hybrid Semilac nail polish (or an ordinary Semilac top product), apply the top product and cure it with lamp. To ensure a better result, we recommend repeating that.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review