Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Orange 674
Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Orange 674 — do you keep moving? Are you eager to undertake new tasks and challenges? A true orange colour lurks in you! Arouse that bright hue in you with some sunshine, right after leaving your workplace! Pursue your hobbies, learn, and our Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Orange 674 will keep pace with you!Expand
Semilac hybrid nails powders — let some magic in your manicure
Are you a true energy? Do you like bright colours which stress your personality best? Then we have developed the Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Orange 674 nail powder especially for you! Do you believe you cannot use it because of your job? Keep calm — nobody can see it in your workplace! J
Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect Light nail powder — what colours is it worth applying on?
Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect powders offer various results depending on the base used. New UV Semilac nail powders have a light powder texture which is why for the best results we recommend applying them on a light hybrid Semilac nail polish (e.g. 001 UV Hybrid Semilac Strong White or building hybrid SemiHardi White nail polish).
A satisfactory final result of your manicure is guaranteed also by the appropriate powder application on your nails. If you do not distribute the Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect nail powder evenly, you may get an unpleasant colour change with some streaks and gaps.
Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect nail powder — how to apply?
New Semilac powders are very easy to apply and do not require any specialist tools. They are more compact than Semilac Galaxy or SemiFlash Metallic powders, and the moist structure prevents dust formation. Semilac Flash Sunlight Effect powders may be applied by sprinkling on your nail and then rubbing with your fingertip.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet