Semilac Fiber Base 11 ml
Semilac Fibre Base 11 ml
This Semilac Fibre Base with an extra-strong formula enriched with nylon fibres is dedicated for UV gel and gel manicures. You can apply it directly on the nail plate (as a base coat) or as a layer which builds up and extends your nails by up to 1 cm.
This base coat was tested by a dermatologist.
CHARACTER: Strong base for hybrids and gels, deepens colour
TARGET GROUP: For lovers of strong nails with a distinctive colour
SPECIALISATION: Fills irregularities and shapes the plate, nylon fibres strengthen the nail and allow an extension of up to 1cm
COLOUR: Milky shade
Also available in a smaller capacity of 7 mlExpand
Application of Semilac Fiber Base is easy and pleasant - it won't be a problem even for people who are just beginning their adventure with nail styling. The first step is to prepare the nail plate and degrease it with Semilac Nail Cleaner. Apply a layer of Semilac Fiber Base and harden under the lamp (hardening time depends on the power of the lamp). Then we put a thin layer of any Semilac hybrid polish and we harden it in the lamp. Again apply a layer of any colour polish from Semilac offer (each time remembering to protect the free edge) and harden it in the lamp. Secure the top coat with any Semilac top coat and cure under the lamp. Styling is ready.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec Expand
This base coat is elastic and becomes tough and hard when cured under a lamp, which makes it the perfect support for fragile nails. The self-levelling properties of Semilac Fiber Base help shape the nail plate and fill in any defects, while the nylon fibres rebuild the nail and strengthen any nail plate areas which are broken (the free edges).
Its milky shade is a great foundation for pastel and neon colours, strengthening their shade and decreasing the number of nail polish layers you have to apply.
- 100% of women confirm that the base coat harmonises with the nail plate, i.e. it does not absorb the air near the cuticles, does not come off at the free edge.
- 96% of women think that the base coat visibly strengthens their nails.
- 92% of women would recommend the base coat to a friend.
- 92% of women would buy the base coat in the future.
Source: Application tests performed by 25 women, October 2020, J.S. HAMILTON POLAND Sp. z o.o.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet