Semilac Extend Base 7ml
Semilac Extend Base is a self-levelling base for hybrid and gel. It allows to build up, even out, shape, strengthen and extend the nail plate - even up to 1 cm.
The product has a thick consistency which ensures easy application. Additionally Semilac Extend base is characterized by hard structure with high flexibility. This base for hybrid and gel is a perfect complement to our offer - the most desired features of the base closed in an elegant bottle.
The product maintains durability of manicure for up to 21 days.
CHARACTER: Self-levelling, perfect under hybrids and gels.
TARGET GROUP: For those who start their adventure with extensions.
SPECIALISATION: Overbuilding, modelling, strengthening and extending of nail plate up to 1cm.
Also available in larger capacity of 11mlExpand
Application of the Semilac Extend Base is easy and fun – it will not be a problem even for persons who have just begun their adventure with nail styling. Description of step-by-step application is presented below.
1. Shape the nail plate and degrease it with Semilac Nail Cleaner.
2. Apply a layer of Semilac Extend Base. Its thickness depends on the effect you want to achieve – if you want to overlay the nail, apply more product in layers, drying each of them under the lamp. It can also be used to extend the nail using a nail form. If Semilac Extend Base is used in the form of a regular base coat under manicure, it is enough to apply a thin layer of the product and dry it under the lamp (drying time depends on the power of the lamp).
3. Apply a thin layer of any colour hybrid Semilac varnish and dry it under the lamp.
4. Apply another layer of colour Semilac varnish (remember to seal the free edge) and dry the nails under the lamp.
5. The varnished nails should be covered with any Semilac top coat and dried under the lamp. Your nails are ready!
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet