Semilac Nail drill 65W
Semilac drill machine is a professional cosmetic device that is designed to facilitate and improve, and as a result accelerate the work of a nail stylist. Equipped with three replaceable nail drill bits, it will be a perfect tool for preparing the nail plate.
4 REPLACEABLE DRILL BITS IN THE SET
The Semilac drill machine set comes with 3 drill bits that are used to gently prepare the nail plate. The set also includes an onlay for an abrasive pad, which we use to prepare periungual walls. The diameters of individual bits are 1mm, 2mm, 3mm and 9mm.
HIGH QUALITY and WORKING COMFORT
Semilac electric drill machine with speed control is characterised by quiet and stable working without vibrations. Convenient handle and intuitive control will facilitate the work of any nail stylist.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE
Semilac drill machine is ideal for professional manicures and pedicures. Its proper and safe use requires experience and knowledge in the field of nail styling.
TOP QUALITY GUARANTEED
The latest Semilac nail file is a guarantee of the top quality. Fabrication out of Japanese innovative plastic makes it very durable and will let you work for weeks.
- Dimensions: 11,5 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm,
- Weight: 1,386 kg,
- Rotation speed: 0-35000 RPM,
- Input voltage: 220-240 VAC,
- Output voltage: 30 VDC,
- Power: 65 W (max).
Using the Semilac electric nail drill STEP BY STEP.
The Semilac electric nail drill is a professional device for working on the nail plate. Its safe and correct use requires experience and knowledge in the field of applying and performing nail art. In order to use the electric nail drill properly and to achieve the best effects, we encourage you to participate in special training organised by the Semilac Academy and to comply with the procedure recommended below.
- Connect the power cable to the electric nail drill. If you want to use the foot-operated part of the electric nail drill – also connect the pedal (via its cable).
- Then connect the handle to the electric nail drill. Insert the selected drill bit into its tip and turn the middle part of the handle in order to secure and stabilise the drill bit, and to keep it at the desired height.
- Connect the electric nail drill to the power socket through the power supply unit. Press the ON/OFF button and use the dial to select the appropriate drill bit rotation speed (if you have not connected the foot-operated part). In order to change the direction of the drill bit rotation, switch the FWD/REV button.
- The electric nail drill is ready for operation. While we work on nails, we should remember not to hold the drill bit at a right angle to the nail plate.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review