Semilac Electric 24W Nail Drill
The Semilac compact electric nail drill is the perfect choice for anyone looking for their first electric nail drill for use at home. It is a professional cosmetic tool for shaping the cuticles, preparing the nail plate and removing UV gel manicures.
Main characteristics of the electric nail drill:
- The electric drill is intended to make your task as easy as possible, and to keep things tidy during the manicure – it has slots where you can store the handle.
- Despite its small size, you can dynamically adjust the speed up to 30,000 rpm, so it does not freeze or feel uncomfortable.
- You can adjust the speed using the convenient knob.
- The speeds are marked on the knob, so you can select them quickly.
- The power is optimal for easy handling of cuticles and UV gel manicures, keeping you safe even if you have just started using an electric nail drill.
- The light handle is easy to use and fits in your hand perfectly.
- It works efficiently and quietly, without causing vibrations.
- There is a simple system for replacing the drill bits, and a switch for changing the direction of rotation.
The set includes:
- Semilac electric nail drill (x1),
- instruction manual (x1).
- Dimensions: 120 x 91 x (H)92 mm.
- Net weight: 0.4 kg.
- Rotational speed: 3,000-30,000 RPM.
- Input voltage: 110-240 VAC.
- Output voltage: 24 VDC/1A.
- Power: 24 W (max).
- Please read the manual before first using the electric drill.
- Make sure the device is plugged in before using it.
- Turn the speed knob to zero (0).
- Attach the required drill bit to the head. Make sure it is in the right position. Plug the head into the power station.
- Plug the power cord into the power source.
- Turn the switch to ON – if the switch is backlit, the device is ready for use.
- The device will start working once the knob has passed the 0 position.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND WARNINGS:
- Before using the drill, please make sure the bit is placed correctly in the head and adequately secured. If the electric drill is started with an unsecured or damaged drill bit, it can cause damage to the drill.
- Gradually increase the speed.
- Do not turn the knob rapidly.
- Do not touch the drill bit while the device is working.
- Turn the drill off before changing the direction of rotation.
- Do not cover the heat vents.
- Do not use the device if the drill or the connecting cord is damaged.
- Proper use of the device, as per the recommendations, can extend its lifespan.
- The device is designed to be used inside and should not be used outside.
If the electric drill is started with an unsecured or damaged drill bit, it can cause damage to the drill.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet