Semilac Compact Lite Electric Nail Drill
The Semilac Compact Lite Electric Nail Drill is an easy choice for the quick and safe removal of UV gel polish, UV gel and acrylic gel manicures. This high-quality cordless drill allows you to easily work on cuticles, prepare nail plates, and remove hybrid, gel or acrylic manicures. With a high-powered 2000 mAp battery, it provides long-lasting, cordless use for up to 8 hours. The convenient handle, intuitive controls and variable speed on the digital display make performing manicures much easier. Easy to charge via any USB port and intuitive to use, this tool helps you get the job done, all at your convenience. Thanks to its pocket-size dimensions and convenient belt holder, it is suitable both for your home salon and when getting ready to go out with friends. Compact Lite is a high-performance electric nail drill that offers smooth speed adjustment up to 30,000 RPM and the comfort of quiet, vibration-free operation. The Compact Lite Electric Nail Drill is perfect for those starting out with hybrid manicures.
Main characteristics of the electric nail drill:
- Easy choice for the quick and safe removal of UV gel polish, UV gel and acrylic products.
- Cordless operation for use in all conditions.
- High capacity 2000 mAh battery.
- Powered by any USB socket.
- Convenient belt holder.
- Pocket size and modern design.
- Up to 8h of cordless work.
- Powerful and quiet vibration-free operation.
- Ideal for removal of manicures yourself.
- Simple system for changing drill bits.
- Smooth speed adjustment on the digital display, up to 30,000 RPM.
- Torque: 140–200 gcm = 1.4–2 Ncm
- Motor type: brush.
The set includes:
- Power unit 1x
- Electric nail drill handle 1x
- Connecting cable 1x
- Operating instructions 1x
- Handle with drill bit holder 1x
- Type-C USB charging cable 1x
- Dimensions: 147 x 60 x 45 mm
- Net weight: 0.56 kg
- Rotational speed: 30,000 RPM
- Input voltage: 220 VAC
- Output voltage: DC 7.4 V, 0.5 A
- Power: 12 W (max)
Instructions for replacing the drill bit:
Turn the locking mechanism of the drill bit to the left until the arrow lines up with the unlocked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’) and then place the Semilac drill bit in the head so that the distance between the end of the handle and the beginning of the drill bit head is approx. 5–10 mm. This distance depends on the length of the shank on which the drill bit head is placed and the individual techniques of the user.
After fitting the drill bit in the handle, it should not protrude too much as this may cause the handle to vibrate and make the drill loud in use. The drill bit should not reach the end of the head, as pressing on it too strongly may cause damage to the head mechanism.
If, after fitting the drill bit in the sleeve, you can feel resistance (it is inserted all the way in), pull it back out by a few millimetres. After the fitting the drill bit correctly, turn the locking mechanism of the drill bit to the right until the arrow lines up with the locked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’).
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet