Semilac Care Base Keratin + Biotin 7 ml
Semilac Care Base improves regeneration and is enriched with keratin, biotin and vitamin E, so it is the best friend of weak, thin and fragile nails. The base coat contains nylon fibres which wrap around the nail plate and fill it out. As a result, a protective layer is created on the nails which protects them from mechanical damage, splitting and breaking. Its medium-thick texture makes application easy and helps you build up and extend the nail plate. Other assets are its light beige and pink shades – you can apply it as a foundation for any UV gel nail polish or apply a top coat directly on this base, creating a natural manicure effect.
CHARACTER: supports regeneration, natural manicure effect
TARGET GROUP: for clients with weak, thin and fragile nails
SPECIALISATION: creates a protective layer which protects the nails from mechanical damage, splitting and breaking. It allows for nail building and extension
EXTRA POWERS: biotin, keratin, vitamin E, nylon fibres
COLOUR: a pudding-pink
Also available in a larger capacity of 11mlExpand
Applying Semilac Care Base is easy – it should not be a problem even for people who are just starting their adventure with nail art. A step-by-step description of the application is given below.
Prepare the nail plate and degrease it with Semilac Nail Cleaner. Apply a layer of Semilac Care Base. The thickness of the layer depends on the effect that you want to achieve - in order to build-up the nail, apply a larger amount of the product in layers and each time cure it under the lamp. It can also be used for nail extensions on forms. When using Semilac Care Base as an ordinary base for manicure just apply a thin layer of the product and cure it under the lamp (curing time depends on the power of the lamp). To achieve a natural effect, after curing the base apply Semilac top and cure it under the lamp. If you want to apply colour, apply a thin layer of any Semilac UV gel nail polish and cure it under the lamp. Apply another layer of a Semilac nail polish colour (remember to secure the free edge each time) and cure it under the lamp. Secure the layers with any Semilac top coat and cure the manicure under the lamp. Your nails are ready!Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet