Semilac Builder Gel Cover Pink Milk 15g
Semilac Builder Gel Cover Pink Milk is a soft milky pink cover builder gel. It builds up the nail plate and gives it a beautiful, natural look.
Our innovative formula facilitates the application and modelling of the product when creating any nail shape and ensures that the client feels comfortable while the product is cured in the lamp. The appropriate thickness and self-levelling properties of the gel make working with it easy and pleasant both for professional and beginner nail designers. The appropriate pigmentation allows an accurate and precise shading of the product at the cuticles and gives the opportunity to work with French construction, painted as well as baby boomer styling.
We recommend the use of a primer before gel styling. Requires using Semilac Extend Base Gel and your favourite glossy top from the Semilac range.
- Extension: Yes
- Consistency: Thick
- Colour: Soft milky pink
- Application: Extension, filling, hardening of natural plate
- Build-up: Yes
- Regrowth filling: Yes
- Thickness: 5/5
- Provides a suitable camouflage for the natural nail plate
- Increased resistance to cracks and injuries
- Easy to apply and easy to model
- Reduces any sensation of burning to a minimum
- Colour adapts to different skin types
Cover builder gels are exclusively for professional use. Application of gel products requires professional knowledge and skills.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet