Semilac Base/Top Coat 2in1 for Hard & Glossy classic nail polishes 7 ml
Base/Top Coat 2in1 for classic nail polishes is a unique combination of two functions combined in one product. The formula consists of a base and a top coat, extending the durability of a classic manicure up to 7 days and providing a cured nail polish effect. When used as a top coat, it provides a beautiful shine without scratches, unattractive smudges or chipping. The quick-dry Hard & Glossy nail polish dries in 60 seconds. The formula based on over 84% of ingredients of natural origin will make your nails look like they were painted with a UV gel nail polish.
- 2in1 base and top coat for classic nail polish in an all-in-one product
- Regenerating curing agent for nails
- Beautiful shine effect
- Protects the nail polish from chipping and abrasion
- Excellent for brittle and fragile nails
- Prevents the nails from cracking and breaking
- Active mastic gum oil
- Vegan formula
- Dermatologist tested
- Over 84% of natural ingredients
- Excellent texture and comfortable brush
Results confirmed by application tests*:
- Extended manicure durability for up to 7 days
- Extended pedicure durability for up to 15 days
- Dries in 60 seconds after application
- Strengthens the nails
- Provides a long-lasting shine
- Evens out the nail plate surface
- Nails look as if painted with UV gel nail polish
- Protects against manicure scratches
- Protects against nail polish chipping
- Protects against nail polish cracking
- Protects against nail splitting
- Does not chip
- Leaves no smudges
- Does not discolour the nail plate
* Source: May 2022, Chemicos ConsultingExpand
As a base coat: apply directly on the nail plate and wait for it to dry, then apply a desired classic nail polish.
As a top coat: apply on a dried classic nail polish to achieve a beautiful shine and wait for it to dry.Expand
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Use in a well-ventilated room.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet