Semilac Acrylic Powder White 693
Semilac Acrylic Powder Clear 692 – your new nail powder!
Semilac expands the offer with new nail powders! This time we propose you a clear acrylic powder that will help you to get a sophisticated look with ease. Effect? Whatever you dream about! Acrylic Powder Clear provides a matte finish, highlight of structural element or enancement of base color. All depends on your creativity!Expand
How to apply Semilac Acrylic Powder Clear and Semilac Acrylic Powder White – step-by-step?
Application of new Semilac powders is simple and convenient. What’s more, it doesn’t require any special tools – the powder should be sprinkled on the nail plate (on a wet, not cured product or on the dispersion layer). The precise and uniform application of the product is very important.
- After a standard preparation of the nail plate for manicure, apply any Semilac hybrid base and cure it in the lamp.
- Choose one of Semilac UV hybrids or gels, apply a thin layer and cure it in the lamp. If you need a deeper color, repeat this step.
- Protect your manicure with a Semilac top (Top No Wipe or any other top cleaned after curing with Semilac Nail Cleaner).
When the nail plate is already prepared following the above steps, you can make a decoration with Semilac White Cream Art or any other gel, then apply Semilac Acrylic Powder and cure it in the lamp. This way you will get a matte, velvety structural decoration that shouldn’t be protected with any top and cured again in the lamp.
If you have additional questions, we encourage you to follow our Semilac Expert channel or to participate in trainings at the Semilac Academy.
Of course, you don’t have to limit yourself to our suggestions, you can experiment with different base colors and mix different nail powders!Expand
In our offer you will find two unusual acrylic nail powders. Semilac Acrylic Powder Clear (transparent) and Semilac Acrylic Powder White. Both of them are a guarantee of an unusual complement to your nail art. It’s worth to get to know them!
Semilac acrylic powders – on which colors should they be applied?
Do not limit yourself! Semilac Acrylic Powder Clear and Semilac Acrylic Powder White look great on any color!
Semilac acrylic powders create a sea of possibilities for your nail art. It’s a matte finish, color enhancement or highlight of the structural decoration on your nails. In a word – everything! Experiment, discover and choose the most appropriate options for yourself. Semilac acrylic powders will be a perfect companion in this journey!
Acrylic nail powders – new in the Semilac offer!
We constantly follow the latest trends to offer you innovative and fashionable solutions. That’s why we present you two acrylic powders – white and transparent – that will allow you to create a sophisticated nail art. We guarantee a satisfactory effect and durable manicure. The rest depends on you and your colorful visions!
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review