Semilac 2 in 1 No Dust Electric Nail Drill with Dust Collector
2-in-1 No Dust electric nail drill with dust collector is a professional solution for quick and safe UV gel polish removal. This is a high-quality manicure device, with which you will easily work on cuticles, prepare the nail plate and remove UV gel manicure in your own home. Thanks to the integrated bagless dust collector, you not only gain some extra space on your desk when creating the nail art, but also take care of your health. The integrated dust collector removes dust from nails that is created during the manicure procedure, so it eliminates the exposure to inhaling harmful particles to a significant extent. Inside, it has a special filter which absorbs dust and ensures that it does not get outside. The touch panel guarantees smooth rotation regulation, change of the drilling direction and easy control of the collector operating mode. A light and ergonomic handle ensures the operation without any vibrations.
Main characteristics of the electric nail drill:
· The ergonomic shape of the No Dust electric nail drill means 2 combined devices: the electric nail drill for manicure and the integrated dust collector.
· The integrated dust collector removes dust from nails that is created during the manicure procedure.
· It has a replaceable filter.
· Guarantee of cleanliness and safety.
· Dust collector is easy to clean.
· It has smooth rotation regulation up to 30,000 RPM.
· Safe and quiet operation without vibrations.
· The touch panel guarantees smooth rotation regulation and change of the rotation direction.
· Touch panel for controlling the collector operating mode.
· Quick and easy to replace the filter.
· Simple system for changing drill bits.
· Device power: 48 W
· Dust collector power: 216m3/h
The set includes:
Dust collector (1x)
Head – handle of the electric nail drill (1x)
Head grip (1x)
Power cable (1x)
Dimensions: 250.3 x 250.3 x 69 mm
Net weight: 1.51 kg
Rotational speed: 30,000 RPM
Input voltage: 110–240 V 50/60 Hz
Output voltage: 24 VDC / 2 A
Power: 48 W (max)
INTENDED USE OF THE ELECTRIC NAIL DRILL
Step 1: Choose the drill bit, release the holder, place the drill bit in the head and lock.
Step 2: Connect the handle with the cable to the nail drill socket in the device.
Step 3: Connect the power device to the power control via the DC power jack.
Step 4: Press the START/POWER button on the device. The first touch of the fan icon activates a faster operating mode, after the second touch of the icon the device switches into a slower operating mode.
Step 5: Choose the mode (high/low) and start work.
Step 6: Choose ‘+’ or ‘-’ to increase or decrease the rotational speed of the electric nail drill.
Step 7: If necessary, change the rotation direction of the electric nail drill using the arrow button after reducing the rotations of the electric nail drill to 0.
Step 8: Press the START/POWER button to turn the device off and disconnect the adapter if the device is not to be used for a longer period of time.
• Make sure that the device is turned off and then lift the filter upper cover with holes.
• Pull the fabric strip to pull out the whole filter.
• Insert a new filter and then replace the filter cover.
DRILL BIT REPLACEMENT
• Turn the blocking mechanism of the drill bit to the left so that the arrow lines up with the unlocked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’) and then place the Semilac drill bit in the head so that the distance between the end of the handle and the beginning of the drill bit head is approx. 5–10 mm. This distance depends on the length of the shank on which the drill bit head is placed and the individual techniques of the person operating the device.
• After placing in the handle, the drill bit should not protrude too much as it may cause the handle to vibrate and make the device loud.
• The drill bit should not reach the very end of the head as pressing it too strongly may cause damage to the head mechanism.
• If, after placing the drill bit in the sleeve, we feel resistance (it is inserted all the way in), it should be pushed forward by a few millimetres. After the correct placement of the drill bit, turn the blocking mechanism of the drill bit to the right so that the arrow lines up with the locked padlock symbol (you should hear a ‘click’).
• Disconnect the power supply if the dust collector is not used.
• If the filter cover is removed without first disconnecting the power supply, the device will stop working and go into security mode; the diode of the appropriate mode will start flashing. After the filter is replaced and the filter cover put back on, the device will work again.
• The filter is replaceable; it should be replaced after 2–3 months of operation and immediately in the case of damage.
In order to ensure the correct operation of the device, it is necessary to clean the filter frequently, preferably after each manicure. We remove dust gathered after working on the nail plate by blowing out the filter with compressed air or shaking it out.
• Do not soak or wet the filters.Expand
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet