Semi Art UV Gel 011 Violet
Semi Art - a series of very highly pigmented gels for Nail Art. They come in 12 color versions, and thanks to the very strong saturation of the color, we do not recommend using it alone.
We recommend combining them with auxiliary products: hybrid varnishes, colored gels, White Cream Art paste or Semi Hardi varnishes.
By combining with one of these products we get the consistency of acrylic or watercolor paint.
After mixing with Semi Hardi Clear they will be perfect for making stained glass windows and "Color clear" nails, i.e. with the effect of colored glass.
By mixing Semi Art with White Cream Art, we get the perfect product for shading, flower making, etc.
The product is very efficient in use. You can work with a minimal amount.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Colorful Semilac® Semi Art Gels are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Ingredients: Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI 77289, CI 77492, CI 77266, CI 77742, CI 15850, CI 77861, CI 77489, CI 77019
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review