SemiHardi Rosa 7ml
Semi Hardi Rosa is a transparent UV Hybrid with a pink tint and the same properties as the other products in this line. It has great building properties and also it is ideal for use on a weak plate.Expand
SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish combines the attributes of a UV gel and a nail polish. Advanced manufacturing technology of the SEMILAC® UV hybrid gel polish and specially selected and prepared pigments give it the ultimate, highest quality among all hybrid products.
Recommended time for building / extending the nail plate:
- UV LED 3 W lamp - 6 x 60 sec.
- UV LED 6 W lamp - 4 x 45 sec.
- UV LED 9 W lamp - 2 x 60 sec.
- UV LED 24 W lamp - 2 x 60 sec.
- LED 36 W lamp - 2 x 30 sec.
- UV LED 24/48 W lamp - 2 x 30 sec.
- UV 36 W lamp - 2 x 120 sec.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Polyurethane Acrylate Oligomer, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, (+/-) CI 77891, CI 77491
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review