S890 Semilac One Step Hybrid Midnight Blue 3ml
Do you remember the carefree times of childhood, when you could scribble and paint on paper? You are sentimental about coloured markers and pencils and that dark blue ink you always loved. Bring back that beautiful, vivid colour and create a deep blue UV gel manicure. This is a shade to dominate, so it looks best solo or combined with light colours. It’s perfect for any occasion.
We recommend applying 3 thin layers
UV LED 12 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 2 x 60 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 48/24 W lamp – 60 sec/120sec
UV 36 W lamp – 120 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
- Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application.
- To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet