Semilac UV Gel Expert Natural 50 ml
Out of stock
A large pack of construction gel with a dense consistency and a slightly pink color. Intended for strengthening but not extending
natural nail plate. Gel designed for three-phase method. Requires the use of POWER BASE.
Semilac gels - a synonym of great durability and construction possibilities. Do you want extended nails in impressive colors? Reach for a proven product, recommended by users all over the world!
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Semilac® UV Gel Color are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Ingredients: Aliphatic Urethane Acrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, CI 77891, CI 16035, p-Hydroxyanisole
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review