S110 Semilac One Step Hybrid The White 3ml
Having trouble picking the perfect colour? Sometimes the classics are better, especially if you prefer light shades. Choose a white manicure, which never goes out of style.
This type of manicure likes the company of pastel colours but also contrasts well with black and dark blue shades. A white nail polish perfectly matches and subtly highlights your sun-kissed skin.
We recommend applying 3 thin layers.
BEFORE FIRST USE – Point the marker brush upwards and gently twist until the nail polish appears.
SEMILAC ONE STEP HYBRID – DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
STEP 1 – Shape your nails and mattify the nail plate, degrease the nails using Semilac Nail Cleaner.
STEP 2 – Point the marker brush down, twist the bottom until the nail polish appears.
STEP 3 – Apply a thin layer of the nail polish.
STEP 4 – Cure the nails under the lamp. Repeat steps 2 and 3 applying thicker layers until you achieve the desired coverage.
STEP 5 – Wipe the nail polish with a cotton pad moistened with Semilac Nail Cleaner.
STEP 2 – Apply the wraps on the nail plate, wrap each finger tightly in foil and wait about 10-15 minutes.
STEP 4 – Even-out the nail plate using a Semilac polishing block.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec Expand
You have never tried a UV gel manicure before, but you dream about beautiful, well-groomed nails? We have created a product especially for you, so that your first UV gel manicure will be like child’s play.
Meet the innovative Semilac One Step Hybrid marker pen! This nail polish does not require any additional base coat or top coat. You only need one product, which makes your manicure faster and cheaper.
This marker pen is useful and very comfortable to hold in your hand – it’s the easiest way to beautiful nails! In addition, it has a special brush which makes it easier to paint near the cuticles, without flooding them with polish. The polish is dispensed automatically, by twisting the marker. Easy, right?
Remember to apply a nail oil and polish the nail plate thoroughly after finishing your manicure. It is sure to make your nails even shinier.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet