820 Semilac Extend Care 5in1 Light Gray 7 ml
Semilac Extend Care 5 in 1 Soft Beige 820 is a new, innovative Semilac UV gel polish formula that cares for your nails. We enriched the 5 most desirable properties in one bottle with a complex of 10 unique ingredients, which are well-known in skin, hair and nail care, such as: biotin, arginine, soy and wheat proteins, cabbage leaf extract, tea tree oil, vitamin E, glycerine, threonine and serine.
- a base coat,
- a colour,
- a top coat,
- It helps build up the nail plate,
- It also helps extend it by up to 1 cm!
- NEW! A complex with 10 unique ingredients!
With Semilac Extend Care 5 in 1 Light Gray 820 in a very light shade of warm grey, you can create a manicure in a business style. This innovative product enriched with A COMPLEX OF 10 UNIQUE INGREDIENTS can support weak nails. It is also an alternative to gel and makes nail building and extension much easier. It is perfect for beginners and for more advanced manicure enthusiasts who want to build or extend nails. With Semilac Extend Care 5 in 1, you can create a UV gel nail polish manicure even quicker and more efficiently, and you are sure to enjoy your look for up to 21 days!
COLOUR GROUP: grey
DOUBLE CURING TIME: NOExpand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet