806 Semilac Extend 5in1 Glitter Delicate Pink
Semilac Extend 5 in 1 Glitter Delicate Pink 806 is an innovative UV gel nail polish in a shade of light powder pink with delicate silver particles.
It can be used as:
- a base coat,
- a colour,
- a top coat,
- it gives the option to overbuild on the nail plate,
- it also gives the option to extend it – even by up to 1 cm!
This revolutionary product can support broken or fragile nails or create a great background for other Semilac colours. It is also an alternative to gel and makes nail building and extension much easier. Ideal for beginners as well as more advanced users. With Semilac Extend 5 in 1 you can create a UV gel manicure even faster and...more cheaply!Expand
Application of Semilac Extend 5 in 1 polish is easy and pleasant - it will not be a problem even for people just starting their adventure with nail stylisation. We use Semilac Extend 5 in 1 as one product with 5 effects or as a base coat; for example for French manicure looks.
This product has a slightly thinner texture than the classic Semilac Extend Base. That is why we recommend curing a layer of Semilac Extend 5 in 1 directly after application.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet