803 Semilac Extend 5in1 Delicate Pink 7 ml
Semilac Extend 5in1 Delicate Pink 803 - innovative hybrid varnish in a shade of bright, powder pink.
It is simultaneously:
- gives you the opportunity to build up your nail plate,
- it also gives the possibility of extending it up to 1 cm!
This revolutionary product can be a support for a broken or brittle nail. Thanks to its delicate color it will be an ideal proposal for a universal, very feminine manicure - ideal for the office or for a business meeting.
Semilac Extend 5in1 is a shade of milky, delicate pink is a great choice when making french styling - covering the white French line with the color 803 Delicate Pink will give us a beautiful, timeless look of manicure.
Wedding manicure is a detail that completes the whole, beautiful stylization of the bride at this special occasion. Semilac Extend 5in1 Delicate Pink 803 varnish guarantees a lasting and natural-looking manicure on this wonderful day.
It can also be a great addition to the other colors of Semilac.
This is a real novelty, thanks to which a permanent hybrid manicure can be created even faster and ... more economically! Why buy many products when one is enough ?! Reach us for the best!
Applying Semilac Extend 5in1 varnish is easy and pleasant - it will not be a problem even for people just starting their adventure with nail stylization. We use Semilac Extend 5in1 as a single product with 5 properties or as a base - for example when styling french.
The product has a slightly thinner consistency than the classic Semilac Extend Base. Therefore, we recommend curing the applied layer of Semilac Extend 5in1 immediately after application.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet