802 Semilac Extend 5in1 Dirty Nude Rose 7 ml
Semilac Extend 5in1 Dirty Nude Rose 802 is a new, innovative hybrid polish.
It can be used as:
- a base coat,
- a colour,
- a top coat,
- it gives the option to overbuild on the nail plate,
- it also gives the option to extend it – even by up to 1 cm!
This revolutionary product can therefore provide support for a broken or brittle nail. Semilac Extend 5 in 1 Dirty Nude Rose 802 in pink-toned shade will allow you to create a classic manicure in business style. It can also be a great background for other Semilac colours. It's a real novelty, thanks to which a permanent hybrid manicure can be created even faster and more economically! Why buy a lot of products, when one is enough? Reach for the best with us!Expand
Application of Semilac Extend 5 in 1 polish is easy and pleasant - it will not be a problem even for people just starting their adventure with nail stylisation. We use Semilac Extend 5 in 1 as one product with 5 effects or as a base coat; for example for French manicure looks.
This product has a slightly thinner texture than the classic Semilac Extend Base. That is why we recommend curing a layer of Semilac Extend 5 in 1 directly after application.Expand
UV LED 15W/24 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24W/36 – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 60 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 60 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet