503 Gel polish Semilac Diamond Dust 7ml
503 Diamond Dust - a strongly shiny, diamond speck on the background of a subtle, transparent white. Ideal for highlighting the expression of a stylish stylization, he will be happy to combine with a coloristically great proposal for a great way out. Color coverage: semi-transparent.Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
Shiny hybrid nails - in a royal style!
Shiny hybrid nails are very popular, especially among women who like to shine in the company! For this reason, we are convinced that our shiny hybrid varnish Semilac Diamond Dust 503 will meet with interest - it is not only celebrity, but also ... royal!
Glossy nail polish - for the summer sun and autumn glory!
Glossy nail polish was once associated with a boisterous carnival or madness of New Year's Eve. Fortunately, this approach has long since gone away - now shiny nail polish with considerable satisfaction is found on the nails every day and from the holidays.
Its great strength is also in timelessness and the ability to adapt to the season! In summer, a shiny nail polish will make you be able to give up rich jewelry. And in the fall? Semilac glossy nail polish will brighten up your day and give it a unique character.
Shiny patterns on nails - a beautiful accent in styling!
Glossy nail polish always attracts attention. It happens, however, that we do not want to focus our eyes on our nails excessively, while at the same time wanting to emphasize the beauty of manicure. Then the shiny patterns on the nails will work! They can be more or less intense. One thing is certain - they will always bring our stylization to a more elegant dimension!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet