379 Semilac Shimmer Stone Saphirre UV gel polish 7 ml
Stone Saphirre combines shades of blue and purple, and also a subtly golden, opalescent colour, the shade of the sky just before sunset, inspired by female peace. It takes you to a quiet and peaceful place, reminds you of a serene ocean and soothes your senses. Meet your new favourite colour – Saphire.
Are you looking for nail polishes free of HEMA ingredients? We understand how you feel! A UV gel polish free from Hema, Bis-Hema, Di-Hema and TPO ingredients.
EFFECT: with particles
COLOUR GROUP: Blue
DOUBLE CURING TIME: NoExpand
Apply a thin layer of the nail polish on a cured layer of a UV gel base coat and then cure it under a UV LED lamp. Do not apply the product directly on the nail plate. You can apply two layers of the nail polish to achieve the desired effect. Finish off your manicure by applying and curing Semilac Top No Wipe Real Color.Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet