335 Semilac Uv Gel Nail Polish Golden Girl 7 ml
With Golden Girl, our new colour in a cold golden shade, the WOW effect is at your fingertips. With this shade, you will feel subtle and at the same time stunning – just what you like the most. Golden and yet modest! 😊
EFFECT: Cat Eye
COLOUR GROUP: golden
DOUBLE CURING TIME: NO
The nail polish may be used as the main colour or as an effect.
In order to use the MAGNETIC GLOW Cat Eye nail polish as a UV gel colour, apply a thin layer on a cured UV base coat and then cure it using a UV LED lamp. You can apply two layers of the nail polish to achieve the desired effect. Finish off your manicure by applying and curing Semilac Top No Wipe Real Color.
MAGNETIC GLOW Cat Eye is a nail polish which creates an amazing Northern lights effect. To achieve this effect, apply and cure a chosen UV base coat and then apply a layer of the MAGNETIC GLOW Cat Eye nail polish. Before you cure it in the lamp, quickly move a magnet from one side to the other, a few millimetres away from the nail on both sides – this will evenly distribute the particles all over the nail plate and achieve a three-dimensional effect.
The MAGNETIC GLOW Cat Eye nail polish may also be applied on top of other colours, such as black, white or a shade similar to the chosen effect, which allows you to achieve a spectacular effect for different occasions.Expand
UV LED 24W/36 lamp – 30 sec
UV LED 24W/48 W lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 24W/48 lamp – 30 sec
Diamond UV LED 36W/54 lamp – 30 sec Expand
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet