245 Semilac Metallic effect Turquoise
Semilac Metallic effect Turquoise – an extravagant turquoise enhances the sensation associated with high torque. The depth of this shade is plus 10 to speed! This colour will allow you to overtake your competition quickly.Expand
It’s important to prepare the nail surface properly just as in the traditional UV Hybrid manicure. Semilac Metallic Effect can be applied only on smooth nails.
You need to remember to remove any unevenness, crinkles or remnants of your previous manicure – after applying Semilac Metallic Effect they would be even more visible.
- Mattify the nail surface, degrease it and apply Semilac Acid-Free Primer (optionally, depending on the nail condition)
- Apply Semilac Base and cure it in the lamp (time of curing depends on the power of the lamp)
- We recommend to use a light Semilac UV Hybrid before applying Semilac Metallic Effect to boost up its colour. You can also use the UV Hybrid in the same colour as your Semilac Metallic Effect. Cure it in the lamp.
- Apply Semilac Top No Wipe and cure it in the lamp.
- Now you can apply Semilac Metallic Effect. Because of its specifics, you can observe the separation of layers, that’s why it’s important to shake the bottle before use.
- Apply a very thin layer of Semilac Metallic Effect on a cured layer of Semilac Top No Wipe and wait about 2 minutes (the product doesn’t need to be cured in the lamp). When the first layer dries up, apply the second one.
- When the second layer of Semilac Metallic Effect is dry, rub off the free edge with the polishing block.
- Apply any Semilac top (for the best effect we recommend using Semilac Top No Wipe) and cure it in the lamp. Remember of protecting the free edge. Repeat the process.
Semilac Metallic Effect should be applied only on smooth nails. Otherwise, the effect may be unfavorable.Expand
Semilac Metallic Effect is an effect for UV Hybrid in a form of a classic nail polish. This innovative product guarantees a metallic, chrome shine which was inspired by the most beautiful colours of racing cars. Semilac Metallic Effect is a unique nail polish that will work perfectly as a part of the nail art creation.
This effect for UV Hybrid can be applied on all nails but you will get the best results using it as an element of the nail decoration.
9 new Semilac Metallic Effects are dedicated to the hybrid styling made with Semilac products. It’s the best combination that guarantees a unique and lasting effect.
Can Semilac Metallic Effect be applied directly on the nail plate as a classic nail polish? Semilac Metallic Effect it’s an effect for UV Hybrid so it can be applied only on a correctly prepared nail, previously covered with Semilac Base and Semilac Top No Wipe. We don’t recommend to apply it directly on a nail plate and on nails with an uneven surface (despite the previously applied layer of base and Semilac Top No Wipe).
Does Semilac Metallic Effect require a special protection of the styling? The latest product from the Semilac offer, Metallic Effect, should be applied on the previously cured layers of Semilac Base and Semilac Top No Wipe.
When two layers of the metallic effect are completely dry, it’s obligatory to protect them with top (preferably Semilac Top No Wipe) not forgetting about the free edge. This guarantees the durability of the effect and of the manicure. Remember that Semilac Metallic Effect should be applied only on even and smooth nails. Otherwise the styling will look unaesthetic.
Which top should be used to fix the styling made with Semilac Metallic Effect? Top No Wipe or any other top?
Just before the application of Semilac Metallic Effect, you should apply Semilac Top No Wipe and cure it in a lamp. When two thin layers of metallic effect are dry, you can use two layers of any Semilac top, curing each of them in a lamp. For best results we recommend to use Semilac Top No Wipe.
Semilac Metallic Effect is offered in a 7 ml bottle and has a special labelling suggesting that inside you can find an effect for UV Hybrid.
We know the value of unique things. For this reason, we introduce a permanent possibility to customize Semilac UV hybrids and lipsticks! The products of the highest quality and in beloved colors will be additionally unique and absolutely yours! Exceptional things require special treatment - below are a few simple rules :)
- The customized product is unique and created especially for you - for this reason it can not be returned. The only exception are physical defects of the product.
- A personalized engrave can not be vulgar, offensive, inciting hatred or violating the rights of third parties. In case of such an order, we have the right to withdraw the contract, about what we will inform you by email.
- In case contract withdrawal we will refund your money using the same payment method as you used to place the order. You can also opt for a different method of refunding the payment which will not involve additional costs.
- Delivery time is 2-3 days. Therefore, personalized products will be sent not later than within 10 days from the date of concluding the contract (for the other purchases a maximum 7-day deadline applies).
- Customization of one selected product is a symbolic cost of 1 EURO.
We did not satisfy your curiosity? Do you have any questions? You can find the answers in the regulations that are waiting for you HERE.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases
- If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately
- Do not use after expiry date (expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode)
- Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure
- Only use on healthy nails
- Nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- Loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis)
- Inflammation and allergic reaction
- Nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area
- Open cuts local to treatment area
- Cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming
- Sensitivity to any of the ingredients
For professional use
Semilac® Gel polish are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
HEMA, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetone, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, (+/-) CI 77000, CI 77266, CI 73360, CI 15880, CI 74160, CI 74260, CI 19140, CI 60725, CI 77007
We are looking for reviews for this product...
No one has reviewed this product yet
Add your own review
Add your own review