205 Gel polish Semilac Business Line Blue Grey 7ml
Gray hybrid nails - one of the most beautiful face of business!
The business look is clearly associated with a well-pressed shirt, properly tailored suit and elegant shoes. Something else? Yes. Gray! Including gray hybrid nails. We love this cool color, which is not compromising when it comes to accessories. She loves simple elegance. And it works great in it!
Gray nails? Semilac Business Line Blue Gray recommends!
If you feel like gray nails, Semilac Business Line Blue Gray 205 is recommended to you. This is a very delicate version of dove gray, which blends well with the whiteness of a well-pressed shirt, the versatility of a tweed jacket and the suitability of a pencil skirt. Semilac's gray nails will add your business style styling!
This gray Semilac hybrid nail polish is the perfect companion for an important business meeting - it is subdued and can keep your nerves in check! In addition, he can perfectly find himself in the company (especially other colors from the Semilac Business Line collection) or stay in the shade, in the company of his own. You decide how you want to use it to emphasize your appearance!
Gray matte nails - another way to classics!
You already know that your business style loves gray nails. Matt? You have not done this yet? In that case, try - it's worth it! Especially that the business woman's manicure should not be too loud. So if you would like to introduce a little variety to it, gray matte nails are always a good option!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please read the directions for use carefully.
- Avoid contact with the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not inhale the product directly.
- It may cause an allergic reaction.
- Cure under a UV/LED lamp.
- For professional use only.
- Any lesions in the nail plate or around it, including fungus on the nails and around them, whitlow, blastomycosis in the treatment area, periungual warts and warts under the nail plate, nail psoriasis.
- Detachment of the nail plate (onycholysis).
- Inflammatory or allergic conditions.
- Nail damage, infections of the nails and around them.
- Cuts in the treatment area.
- Cuticle and nail plate irritation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. while cutting cuticles.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient.